Wedding in Italy.
Como – Lecco – Bormio – Livigno.
Including accommodation for 3 days.
– The first contact with our wedding planners will be by mail either in English, Russian or Italian language
– Support of planning additional requests during all periods up to the day of the event
– Support during the day of the event
– 3-star hotel near the center of the town, family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children or double room for 2 adults, suite for groom and bride.
– Complimentary welcome aperitif in the hotel bar on the day of arrival (in case of late flights or early morning arrivals the welcome aperitif will be organized for the next day or in the evening)
– Symbolic ceremony with a translation of chosen language (Russian, Italian or English)
– Bridal bouquet
– Groom boutonniere
– Basic flower decoration
– Red, white local wine and beer
– Seasonal fruits
– The traditional Italian dinner menu, selection of typical Italian appetizers, selection of Italian meat (lamb, pork, beef, and chicken) with grilled vegetables and various sauces, salads, fresh seasonal fruits, white and red local wine, Italian beer, soft drinks, grappa, coffee, and tea
– Wedding cake
All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual service may differ.